February 16, 2005

e-mail to sister Stephanie: I just called mark at 6:45 a.m. my time. Mark was just preparing to go to sleep...I think it is 4 pm..maybe he is working nights...I am not sure if he is or not but he said he is trying to stay on schedule as long as possible to extend some benefits out..
Today looks like the insurance company will authorize him go to Hawii and will pay for the first round of radiation if the doc in Hawaii says he needs it..
I will call MD Anderson today and talk to lots of people but it looks like he needs to get first round in Hawaii and when that will happen is still not settled...maybe he will go tomorrow or weekend or mon....island behavior...Thank you for looking stuff up: a lot of links and sorting thru misc stuff of little value could be overwhelming to mark ..so sift thru it and just send him the gems if you can...kind of like us panning for gold in Japan..lots of panning for tiny gems.
Love you mom

No comments: