February 13, 2005

Stephanie wants to send Mark a hand held game and some books. I email her the following news:
"Mark just called and the doc told him to go to Hawaii day after tomorrow and he will go to St. Francis Hosp and see Dr. Pang. He is feeling lost since he does not have the time he thought he would to pack up his things and ease out of Saipan...yet he is not sure he should pack his things as he might be coming back to Saipan...Uncertainty...He is headed for hospital now. I did tell him again that you were not so far from him and you would come help him. I guess we will know more about Thurs after he sees Dr. Pang...I am not sure you can send him a handheld game or books until you know how long he will be at St. Francis Hospital. What a deal! He said he felt lost today...but I know he will be back up as soon as he gets to the hosp. and talks to people there and gets more info. love mom PS thanks for kind words."

No comments: